Tuesday 7 August 2012

And now for something a little bit different

I have been thinking of some different things to photograph that can be done from home.  One of the main things I need to consider is doing things on a budget, so I need to do this kind of thing as cheaply as possible, and anything I buy needs to be reusable.

An idea I have seen and would like to try is dropping things into water. I had a go last week squirting one liquid into another, as a trial before going out and buying some kit to do it 'properly' and here are the results.

My aim is now to get some money together and get a cheap fish tank, a pipette and some things to mix and recording what happens...

Anyway, for now here is an idea of what I am talking about, please let me know what you think, and if you have an ideas for me to try please leave then in a comment.

Enjoy...




No comments:

Post a Comment