Thursday 23 August 2012

Radio Blah Blah...

I am going to be on the radio!!

Next Wednesday night I'll be chatting with Rev. Dave Gray, about the family, life, and my 'art'!  Dave is a friend of the family who officiated at my daughter's naming ceremony earlier in the year.  It was such a special day...

While I am looking forward to appearing on Dave's show, I am a little concerned about the amount of talking I'm going to have to do.  Anyone who knows me will know it's hard enough to get 2 words out of me (without a whisky or 2...)  I suppose it's good that I am talking about the main loves in my life - my wife, kids and photography (in that order!).  I think I might also be able to choose the sounds - it'll be a bit like my own desert island disks!

I hope you'll be able to have a listen, they are found at 106.6 FM, and I will be on between 21:00 and 22:00 I think on Wednesday the 29th August.

Hope to speak to you then, Pop-Pickers..

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment